SeneXta Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the research and development of therapies for neurodegenerative disorders including Alzheimer’s disease (AD), cognitive impairment secondary to ischemia, and other central nervous system (CNS) disorders.
SeneXta develops its pipeline using a virtual model made of international scientific experts, clinicians, CNS opinion leaders and well-known service providers (CROs and CMOs).
The company has established solid collaborations with US and European Universities. These alliances allow SeneXta to utilise R&D capacity of large institutions for the development of new compounds.
SeneXta is focused on products that are in advanced clinical stage of development and have higher probability of success.
SeneXta Therapeutics has already recruited a world leaders CNS expert’s team including:
- Mr. Braglia*, Chief Executive Officer
- Dr. Pericle*, Chief Operating Officer
- Dr. Moss, University of Texas El Paso, SNX-001 Inventor
- Dr. Fariello, Thomas Jefferson University, Clinical Expert
- Dr. Almeida, University of Texas El Paso, Biological Science,
- Mrs. Molina, Molina Consulting, Regulatory
- Dr. Berlanga, MD, Universidad Autonoma de Chihuahua, Mexico
(*) SeneXta Founders
SeneXta Therapeutics SA
Via Cantonale 1 6900 Lugano Switzerland
Email: mail(at)onelife.ch Phone: +41 (0)91 924 24 00